Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of core concepts will be covered in the course along with implementation on varied industry use-cases.
This training can assist you setup Hadoop and learn Hadoop and MapReduce programming from beginner to advance level and this course is designed to clear Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH).
Hands on Exercise:
- End to end POC using Yarn or Hadoop 2
- End to end POC using Yarn or Hadoop 2.0
The key objectives of this online Big Data Hadoop Tutorial and training program are to enable developers to:
- Programming in YARN (MRv2) latest version of Hadoop Release 2.0
- Implementation of HBase, MapReduce Integration, Advanced Usage and Advanced Indexing.
- Advance Map Reduce exercises – examples of Facebook sentiment analysis, LinkedIn shortest path algorithm, inverted indexing.
- Derive an insight into the field of Data Science
- Understand the Apache Hadoop framework
- Learn to work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Learn how MapReduce interacts with data and processes them
- Ability to design and develop applications involving large data using Hadoop eco system.
- Differentiate between new as well as old APIs for Hadoop
- Understand how YARN engages in managing compute resources into clusters
- Some prior experience in Core Java and good analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of UNIX, sql scripting
- Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required